Monday, January 28, 2008

Bore

Today is an extremely boring day. But you know what, I had the good old gang from Top Gear to give me quite a few laughs. I couldn't stop watching the episode which featured that awesomely small car. It was hillarious. Watch it and you know what I mean. I think it is the second video on my previous post. I was so amused by it to the point that I really couldn't stop smiling even while I was trying to tackle some pretty difficult problems. Mental.

Then, Barack Obama made my day. His victory over at South Carolina was very refreshing. His speech was even more refreshing. That guy really knows how to speak and I do hope tha the does become the next President of the United States.

Jon and I too did quite a bit of thinking today. Who'd ever thought that solving a problem like that would be so difficult?

I took my dog for an hour long walk. This time I did not manage to get intimidated by other dogs.

So, that was pretty much my day. Very boring.

No comments: