Wednesday, January 16, 2008
Sigh 5
You do know that it is perfectly alright to tell me that you are angry. Though it may not seem like it, I too am angry. No, I will not have any ill feelings towards you for displaying any emotion at all. Afterall it is only fair that you do so for it would be way too unhealthy if you kept it all inside, never to be told to anyone. Plus it is only human that you express it. Though I know it may not seem like it, I too frequently display the seas of my emotions quite frequently. Although people have a hard time guessing it. But its okay. I too have trouble looking past the mask that most people put on. But you know what, I'm perfectly fine with it. Afterall, we all have flaws and problems that we want to hide. I accepted you for who you are and have never demended anything more of you. But have you done so to me? Though I would like to believe that you have, somehow my instincts tell me that you haven't. But for our sake, I hope that I am wrong. But the thing is, you really don't care, now do you?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment