The more they unveil themselves, the more and more beautiful they get. Their curves are nothing less than extraordinary. The determination to win etched all over their bodies. The more they unveil themselves, the more frightened I get. But they also make me wet with excitement. Feeding my insatiable appetite for raw action. The question is will they all keep me at the fringes of my seat the way they did the whole of last year? Will they be as dramatic as they were last year? That is what we are all dying to find out. The pundits have all sounded. But like always, we shall have to wait an see what happens when 22 V8 engines roar to life at the opening Grand Prix at Australia on the 16th Of March 2008.
On a smaller note...Jon, I'm gonna whoop you up real good because you get to go for the Singapore Night Race and I don't!!
Monday, January 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment