Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Sigh 4

The road down the path seems more foggy now than it was before this. Though I know that I have made some sound progress, managing to wade through all these uncertainties, it is almost too difficult for me not to realize that while making all those progress, I failed to notice some of the most obvious of signs. They were plastered all over, screaming in fact, but I was too distracted to understand, too deaf to listen. But now that I know that it exists, I know what I have to do. Of course, I don't know what to expect or I wouldn't know to what extent what I see is real, but at least perhaps now I can be a little smarter, a little more calmer and a little less gullible than I was before. No longer for me to melt, they are for me to analyze and to delve over. But what I fear most is me returning to where I was, or in some cases, still am, a thinker who thinks too much and looses out on the opportunity, too afraid to bitten again, too afraid of being bitter again. But than again, it is sometimes better to be bitten a few times than too loose out always and then have to mull over what could or what should have been. Regrets, in other words. I swore to live with no regrets, but, somehow I know that for this I will always have to live in wonder. But come the end, would I be able to go in peace? Or will I still linger around, like a ghost, haunting the thoughts of what should have been?

No comments: