Sunday, January 20, 2008
Time
When I started the year, one of my resolutions was to make this the year of knowledge. What it essentially meant was that it was about time for me to stop wasting my time and start looking for means for me to gain more knowledge be it in mathematics, physics, history or just about anything that there is to learn. The reason I made this resolution was because I felt that I've been having more than my fair share of lazing around for the past year, doing things that hardly give me any benefits. Fast forward to about 20 days later, I still feel like I am wasting too much time. Too much time of this precious life. And what was worse is that a small passage in Jon's blog reminded me that this year I would be 20 years old. Age is slowly but steadily creeping up on me and it creeps me out more than anything else on the face of this planet. But that's the reality of life I guess. Time will always move. But whether or not I do, largely depends on me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment