Thursday, January 31, 2008
People
You are all the most important people to me and no one can ever take that away from us. You accepted me regardless of my flaws, you cheered me up when I really needed the support. You listened even though sometimes you didn't agree or when you couldn't understand. You made me feel like a million dollars though I knew that I only had as much as a cent in my bag. You made me believe that I could fly eventhough my wings were clipped. You told me truth when it mattered most and you've always steered me away when I went way of track. Most importantly, you made me feel like I am a human and you gave me a place to stay, somewhere I knew that I am welcomed. Somewhere I belong. For that I wish to convey my gratitude, my word, my services,my deeds,my love. For I am truly awestruck to be gifted with the people that I have with me. My only hope is that it will forever be this way for I see no other motivation that keeps me going strong. And I hope that you've all felt the same way about me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment