And my first reaction was, who would you like me to punch? But upon learning of the truth my reaction then changed to, who would you have liked me to assassinate?
This is super annoying. If I had a chance, I would personally gun down all those who are in charge of the performance of Streamyx. These people know absolutely nothing about providing excellent customer satisfaction. The same goes to the idiots over at our national car company. The latest Saga is one load of bull droppings. I'd love to see what Mr. Clarkson over at Top Gear makes of it. I'd bet my bloody brains that it would become a stand up comedy than a car review show. Same goes to the idiots over at "The House" whose only only motivation is the size of their wallets.
The very reason why people in the west still swear by their gods that people over here are still living in tree houses and would gladly carry a bloody dagger to a bloody firefight when this is hardly the case.
Saturday, January 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment