Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Holidays

I just visited Christina's blog and found a certain link which rates a person's blog just like it would rate a movie. Curious, I attempted to rate mine and got this.

Mingle2 - San Francisco Singles



A G - Rated blog. Interesting. And I always thought that my blog was strictly limited to people who ate Italian handbags boiled in fish soup for breakfast and then claim to be superman.

But anyways, on a more lighter note, I am already two days into my three week holiday. But before you start getting all green like that green eyed monster who so happens to go by the name Jealousy, I might warn you though that so far the holidays have been just as interesting as listening to the math teacher read out equations from a book. For starters, on Monday, I ended up playing driver for my mother. She wanted to go to the PKNS building to renew her staff's visa and therefore asked me to drive her there. The driving part was fun. I nearly crashed the car twice. But surprisingly, my mom didn't even shriek. That was the fun part. But like all good stories, there has to be the climax. This was when I fell victim to the inefficiencies of the Malaysian Immigration system. What had supposed to take ten minutes to complete took a little over two hours. Need I say more? I was so mad that I had practically created an entire essay about these inefficiencies in my head. Increasing demand, same capacity building for the past ten years. Logical? Only in Malaysia that is. Then later that day, while shopping in Carrefour, I was dragged into a survey. I wouldn't usually do it but what can a man do when the person who is surveying him looked the way she did? The irony of it all was that she got all my details, even my phone number and where I lived, but I didn't even get her name nor her number. A world so fair, where mutual exchange is no longer respected. Sad. So, one day wasted.

Then there was Tuesday. Woke up at 9.30, went for PACE at 1.00 then spent the entire evening playing computer games. Ghost Recon to be specific. Oh yeah, I met Yee Leong's mother today while walking to pace. And so, I ended the day blogging. I don't know of you see any fun in this but I sure don't.

No comments: