one] what is your natural hair color?
honestly:- Black
[two] where was your default picture taken?
honestly:- No pictures on my blog
[three] what's your middle name?
honestly:- K?
[four] your current relationship status?
honestly:- Single
[five] does your crush like you back?
honestly:- I don't know
[six] what is your current mood?
honestly:- I don't know
[seven] What makes you happy?
honestly:-I don't know
[eight] if you could go back in time and change something, what you would change?
honestly:- I don't know
[nine] if you must be an animal for one day, what would you be?
honestly:- An Eagle
[ten] ever had a near death experience?
honestly:- Not that I can remember.
[Eleven] something you do a lot?
honestly:- Breathe
[twelve] the song stuck in your head?
honestly:- Loser
[thirteen] who did you copy and paste this from?
honestly:- David "Hendrix" Lim "Delonge" Yu "Geiger" Liang "Coxon"
[fourteen] name someone with the same birthday as you?
honestly:- Rupert Grint
[fifteen] when was the last time you cried?
honestly:- Around 7 or 8 years ago
[sixteen] have you ever sung in front of a large audience?
honestly:- Moderate one, yes.
[seventeen] if you could have one super power what would it be?
honestly:- The ability to choose whatever superpower I need at that time.
[18] what's the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
honestly:- That they are female.
[19] what do you usually order from starbucks?
honestly:- Nothing
[twenty] what's your biggest secret?
honestly:- I don't know
[twenty-one] favorite color?
honestly:- Black.
[twenty-two] when was the last time you lied?
honestly:- When I said I don't know.
[twenty-three] do you still watch kiddy movies or tv shows?
honestly:- No.
[twenty-four] what are you eating or drinking at the moment?
honestly:- Nothing.
[twenty-five] do you want to learn to speak any other language? if so, what?
honestly:- German and Spanish.
[twenty-six] what's your favourite smell?
honestly:- Fresh Fish.
[twenty-seven] if you could describe your life in ONE word what would it be?
honestly:- Alive.
[28] when was the last time you gave/received a hug?
honestly:- I don't know.
[29] have you ever been kissed in the rain?
honestly:- No.
[thirty] what are you thinking about right now?
honestly:- I wish I knew
[thirty-one] what should you be doing?
honestly:- Watching History Channel.
[thirty-two] what was the last thing that made you upset/angry?
honestly:-You don't want to know.
[thirty-three] how often do you pray?
honestly:- I don't remember.
[thirty-four] do you like working in the yard?
honestly:- Why not?
[thirty-five] if you could have any last name in the world, what would you want?
honestly:- Clearwater.
[thirty-six] do you act differently around your crush?
honestly:- Perhaps. I can't remember.
[thirty-seven] name one song that reminds you of an ex?
honestly:- None.
I tag..
Jon, Sara, Rachel
Sunday, August 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment