Monday, August 20, 2007
My Day Today
Today was the first day of my holidays in which I had tonnes of fun. In the morning, I was at Christina's place. She had asked the during the previous night if I was free to come and help her out with her music and I said yes. So, I went and I had tonnes of fun making music with her and we managed to come up with two songs. One of it she had already made some time in the past but needed fills and the other song was a completely random song. And I'm looking forard to making more music when I visit her tomorrow. After that I went out with a bunch of friends for some late night outing and had some fun again. During that time, Shaun acted like a complete maniac and nearly smashed into a stationary car while driving Chai's dad's car. We turned Jon's apartment into a mini jamming studio. His parents were not in. Pity his neighbours.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment