Sunday, August 19, 2007

Loser

Loosing is probably one of my greatest dislikes. I hate it so much that I always refrain from even acquainting myself from someone whom I think will instill negative or pessimistic emotions into me. Not that I am a sore looser or anything. But loosing is just something very painful to me. Mix with the lions you become a lion, mix with the pigs you become a pig. Today, that just happened to me. I lost. Big time in the Set Game Challenge. I came in fourth. Though I have the liberty of consoling myself that I came in fourth against people who have had months of experience playing that game more than me, but I still can't seem to find solace in that. I have my reasons. But that's life I guess. And loosing is a part of it. I better start learning to accept them with a pinch of salt.

No comments: