Thursday, August 16, 2007

Mom

Today is my mothers birthday and she turns 51 on this day. Yes I know the numbers seem scary but let me assure you where she is involved, age really isn't a factor. And no, I'm not just saying that because she is my mom. I really don't know what to write here because I know that even my vocabulary is severely limited when it comes to describing all the gifts of life which she has given to me. She has always inspired me and taught me to always follow my instinct and do whatever it is that makes me happy. She always makes me think that I can and that I am the best no mattr what I do. But she also taught me humility. She said that no matter how powerful or how rich you are, never become arrogant. Especially towards the people who helped you to get to where you are. In short, she is one of the main reasons why I am able to stand here today and be the person that I am. I know that she may not be that perfect mother, but who is? All I know is that she did her best to bring me up and I am very thankful for that. But like I said, my vocabulary can never do justice in describing her. So before I do even more injustice, it would be wise of me to stop typing.

No comments: