It is one in the morning and here I am for the second day in succession, staring at the computer screen.
Well, I've been doing a little bit of research for our Malacca trip which, if all goes well, would happen on the 18th of July. Initally, I didn't have much of an idea on what to include in the trip. The worst part is that, apart from the stuff I've read in the textbooks, I know next to nothing about the place. I've been there a couple of times before, back when I was younger but now I'm way too old to remember anything that would help. Plus I don't really have much of a clue about what the rest would like to do and what their budgets may be. So that makes things a little bit more complicated. Personally, I'd enjoy a great sightseeing trip around the city with lots of food to eat and to do a little bit of walking around the place at night.
So far, after some digging on the internet, I've got a rough idea of what we could do when we get there. It generally involves a whole lot of walking, eating, sightseeing and if the chance presents itself, a trip to the oldest light house in Malaysia and a night at Port Dickson. But we'll see how it goes. Plus, the date seem a little risky because of certain commitments some have. I hope it happens.
Monday, June 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment