Friday, June 6, 2008

........

I am tempted to blog about our latest fuel crisis and how I think that it is just another ploy to force Abdullah to stand down as Prime Minister. I do know for a fact that a vast majority of the ruling coalition have their brains up their backsides. But as dumb as they are, it would have taken an "extraordinarily gifted" person to raise fuel prices way above the capabilities of the ordinary citizen, effect the economy and to try and weaken the currency, which according to latest reports actually did happen. So, there's one conspiracy theory for you to think about.

But do bear in mind that about a third of the nation's annual budget has been spent on fuel subsidies. And if my memory serves me well, it was somewhere to the tune of 17 billion Ringgit a year. And in case you were wondering. I am trying to find out what the Koreans, the Honkies, and the Singaporeans spend on their annual budgets. And once I find that out, I will be able to continue on this point. But until then, I shall keep my thoughts to myself.

So...until then...

No comments: