It comes at you when you least expected it. And like a bright glare, it blinds you. Your heart skips a few beats in fear and then you ask yourself, what was that? But as soon as you had asked that question, you suddenly realize that you know the answer. It was there all along. You just didn't have the time to notice. And then you start to wonder, if I didn't notice it, why bother in the first place? Would it be better had it not happened? Or would you rather try for something you know won't happen and perhaps regret it later on? Well, suffice to say that there's no point in wondering anymore. It has happened already. Now, all you have to do is to deal with it and try to come up with a conclusion and a strategy on what to do next. Assumption isn't always the way to go because like I said before, its like a glare. It blinds you. It doesn't make you any wiser.
On another note, I finally got my visa today. All I have to do now is to wait for it.
Monday, June 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment