Tuesday, June 10, 2008

An Invitation

Hello everyone...

I've got something to say. MOre of an invitation actually. I know that I suck at all these invitation paragraphs so I'm going to make it real quick.

My band will be playing on the 20th of June, Friday at around 8pm at my college.
Ticket prices are 3 Ringgit and can be purchased on that day itself. So, if you're free, please, please do come down and give us your support. I'd really appreciate that. Oh yeah, we're also trying to convince the management to alow us to conduct a mosh pit session since there are already about 200 confirmed attendees so yeah, we can all have one big mosh pit party!!!

And if that's not already good enough, I WILL BE SINGING!!!!! So yeah, you'll get to hear me sing live and it is not something that you'd get to see everyday.

So the bottomline is.... YOU HAVE TO COME!!!!!!

Thank you.

regards,
Senthil
Guitarist for the yet to be named 3 week old rock band.

No comments: