Sunday, June 22, 2008

Reminded

I come in search of a voice, but all I get is silence. Even from those whom I've once shook hands with. With nothing more to do, I dream of getting back to where I am in a state of natural paralysis. Moving only to cure the odd itch. Waking only to the images of a bad vision or a situation made less comfortable by factors that I have not much control over. For now at least. But somehow, my efforts are stymied by that I wish to understand but have not come to terms with. I don't know yet what is it that I am looking for when I know that there is nothing to be found here. Maybe, just maybe it is the faintest of hope that it will somehow emerge. Someone in a state as I find myself in. Unable to grasp the gravity of what lies ahead as soon as it is time to wake up. Perhaps I am alone for it is a day of asking for forgivnesss and I seek none.

I just threw a stone, and it came back. Ahh... the good old times. I was reminded of one today and I am glad to more than ever. Sometimes, it really is hard to kill a spark. You may find a new source of fuel but somehow, you don't seem to forget what got you started in the first place and when it revisits you, it is like an overwhelming force. One that reminds you of the journey so far.

Oh well..we'll see what happens.

No comments: