After a very, very long one and a half months, I've finally concluded the journey of my 6th job. And I must say that though it has not been the most exciting job I've ever had, it was definitely a very good experience to have learnt and experienced what I have in the past month. The hightlight being the shareholders meeting which I attended as a proxy on the 20th of June. And not to mention my very, very cool bosses whom I have a whole lot of respect for. And I must say that apart from the early weeks of blunder, I did a job well done.
So now I'm faced with a month and a half of holidays. There definitely are plans for road trips. Some coming as early as next week and some other stuff planned out for the remainder of the holidays.
Oh yeah, I watched Wanted yesterday. In my opinion, it was a very good movie. But the only downside was that the physics were completely wrong.
Friday, June 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment