Friday, June 13, 2008

Weird Dreams

I know I shouldn't be writing this and it may appear horrific to some but lately, I have been having some pretty weird dreams. A couple of nights ago, I dreamt that I murdered two people in an extremely cold blooded fashion. This was what happened. After the two of them insulted me, I just flew into an unexplainable rage and went after them, one by one. I found the first one. I ran after her, grabbed her from behind and banged her into a steel tank. I kept banging her until she was almost lifeless. But amazingly, she was still able to move. Seeing that she was still alive, I lifted her up and threw her into the tank of freezing ice. Seconds later, she was dead. The tank was red with spilt blood. I don't remember how I killed the second one but it was just as gruesome as the first one.

After the two murders had been committed, I quickly proceeded to dispose of their bodies. In my dream, I threw both bodies into a liquid that completely dissolved their remains. And in the back ground, I could see two detectives looking for the bodies. Immediately, I felt really scared for myself. I couldn't understand what had just happened or what I just did. I ran away.

Fast forward to a few years later, the scene was a courthouse where I was being tried for murder. The prosecution could not find any evidence that linked me to the murders. I was about to be freed. But then, events took a turn for the worse. My friend, who was a witness to the murder, broke down in tears and told the judge what had happened. And immediately, the both of us were thrown into prison.

And just like that, I woke up. The room was dark and I was breaking out in cold sweat. I just felt really, really scared. I couldn't sleep after that. I kept thinking about the murders. I just couldn't understand it.

Then for the past two nights, I've only been dreaming about one thing. But the good thing is that it wasn't horrifying. It was sweet but strange all at the same time. Of course, I'm not going to explain the details because I really shouldn't have even dreamt of it in the first place.

Dreams, I wonder how they are formed or why they exist and if they really contain any meaning or if they are nothing but a pure fabrication by the mind?

Aaron Cheng, I want to know what you think.

No comments: