There is no charge for being awesome..or attractive.
Yes, in case you were wondering, I just came back from the cinema. We watched a movie which probably almost everybody I know is crazy about. Kung Fu Panda. While I don't usually enjoy watching animations, the last time being Wallace and Gromit a couple of years back, I have to admit that it was an extremely funny, entertaining and definitely unpredictable movie. I couldn't stop laughing. But apart from being funny, I did find the movie to be meaningful in a few ways. And if you really are new, you could pick a thing or two up from this movie. At least I did.
But anyways, after the movie, we headed down to Asia Cafe for some dinner and while there, a few things taught me about what true passion really is. Sometimes, the biggest of passions will come from a person whom you least expected and our job is to try and support them to the finish line. To make sure that the person gets whatever they need to reach out and make a grab for their dreams.
Someone once told me, when you are weak, act like you are the strongest person on earth. But when you are strong, allow your opponent to underestimate you and when the time comes, spring a surprise and you will be victorious.
Friend: "I heard someone....."
Me: "Yeah I did."
Thursday, June 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment