Everytime that you ask me, I am forced into lying. Everytime you mention it, my heart skips three beats. Sometimes I really wish that I could tell you the truth and say that it is you who owns a piece of me. Without it, I feel so empty. That it is you who carried me away from all that is real. That it is you that makes me feel the way I feel. But somehow, I just can seem to find it in me to tell you how i feel. Sometimes I worry too much. Sometimes I ask too much. I know that the faster I run, the faster I win the race, but I risks are just too heavy. The slower I move, I risk loosing the race, but I dont risks are lighter.What should I do? Play the game, or back out of it and live in regret and continue to ponder about what might have been. Winston Churchill once said, ' Life is but a game of Russian Roulette, throw the dice and hope for the best.' But then again, ' Life is also but a game of chess, you think before your move'
For this is the game that never really was a game. It was merely an illusion created by the player who had never really understood the significance of what he saw hapen right before the sight of his eyes. This is an 'game' never to produce winners and never to produce losers. Only reconciliation between lost souls.
Just a piece that I took off and completed from my old blog.
Wednesday, March 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment