Today was a day with many humps and potholes. Alot of good things and not so good things happened. It was a very long day as well. I was at college from 8 am until 10.30 pm.
Well, for starters, my two MusicFest boards were finally completed. I even finished Chris's board. I do not wish to blow my own trumpet, but the rest of the committee liked my Rock and Blues board. Secondly, I managed to complete my revision for Physics, save for chapter 8 which I will ask Sachin to teach me tomorrow. Third, my Calculus has gotten stronger. They no longer look like Greek to me. Oh yeah, befor I forget, Serene Sound, Parker and some eye wear company decided to sponsor our event.
The downside of the day was, I screwed up big time on getting the T-Shirts done. Technically it was not my fault, but my responsibility towards my job compels me to take full responsibility of what has hapened and what might happen soon. What happened was that the staff at the factory had misprinted the shirts and the seller had to send them back to the factory. He said that we could get it on Thursday, but it would be too late because MusicFest ends on Friday. He did offer to refund us though. Kiu Fung and Jiar Li did look diappointed, but for whatever reason, they did not pin any blame whatsoever on me. Another reason I felt screwed up because I was really anticipating to see people wear the shirts which Jon and I had designed. But if we do not get them by tomorrow, I guess that perhaps its just not our time.
So this is a minor review of my day. Have a good day everybody.
Tuesday, March 6, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment