When will it all be over? Today I went to college at 8.30 am and returned at around 6.00pm. All in the name of preparing for Calculus and Physics test this Thursday. Judging by the rate of how things are going, I really don't know whether or not I will make it out in one piece after the semester ends. Things have gotten really difficult. Math already seems like studying Greek letters.I wonder how Calculus 3 will be like? Physics is getting a whole lot interesting, which also brings about more groundwork and an array of complex calculations. One week into the post Chinese new year break, and I already feel like I need a years break from everything. This is, I guess, the life of a student studying Aerospace Engineering. Sometimes I really wonder how did all those Aerodynamics greats like Adrian Newey live through college life? The best part is, the climax had yet to come. From what I understand, this is barely 10% of what I will face when I get to Embry-Riddle next fall. I hope I will find the strength to go on and reward my parents and all those who have painstakingly supported me throughout my perilous journey with class one honors. But I guess it no pain, no gain. Its like poking needles into flesh. First comes the unbearable pain, then the numbness which leaves you immune to the pain.
My hero for the moment: Charles Lindbergh.
Saturday, March 3, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment