Monday, March 26, 2007

My Blog

'An amazing journey, always starts with an amazing attitude.' I wanted to continue to blog about my childhood today but I decided against it because I'm just too lazy. I do enjoy writing about my childhood. Yesterday, really I couldn't stop laughing while I was writing about my childhood days. I was laughing all the way through. Replaying all those scenes really was a good experience. Who would have ever thought that someone like me could have caused so much carnage? But anyways, returning to the point, though I do enjoy writing about my childhood, I don't want to do it right now because the following episodes are simply too long and I don't have as much time as I would have liked to have right now. And furthermore, not everybody has read it yet, and therefore, I shall let everybody read it, then proceed to the next episode.

So, what do I blog about? I don't know. Your guess is as good as mine. Quite frequently, in my charge to fill this blog with at least an entry a day, I have posted so many works of questionable quality at best. I do admit that while I have come up with some pretty good posts, the rest of them are a complete eyesore. So much so that even I get bored of reading them. To make matters worse, some of them just don't make any sense or even justify a point at least. This of course leads to one problem. If I don't particularly enjoy reading my blog, would others be? This is obviously a question of common sense. Need I answer it? But wit this said, will it lead me to produce entries of better quality in the forseable future? I don't know. Does Martin Scorcese make good movies all the time? The last time I checked, it took him ages to get an award. So your guess is also as good as mine. But for all of you who have read and left comments on this blog, I really thank you. The knowledge of the existence if this blog is limited to only a few people, 5 I think, but I do suspect that number to be slightly larger. But to those of you whao have been reading, thank you.

No comments: