LAYER 1: ON THE OUTSIDE
Name: Errr...Senthil..I think
Birth Date: 24/08/88
Current Status: Does my guitar count?
Eye Colour: The mirror tells me that they are black
Hair Colour: Black to brown (Damaged by hair gels)
Righty or Lefty: Righty
LAYER 2: ON THE INSIDE
My Heritage: Hmm..I wonder..
My Fears: Falling down while performing..
My Weaknesses: Very impatient on the road. I can be super lazy at times.
My Perfect Pizza: Tonnes of chicken, cheese and pineapple
LAYER 3: YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORRoW
My First Thoughts Waking Up: No class today!!!
My Bedtime: If she's on, then I'm on late..hehe
My Most Missed Memory: Tonnes of em..trust me
LAYER 4: MY PICK
Pepsi or Coke: Coke
McDonald's or Burger King: Neither..Subway is way better
Single or Group Dates: Single.
Adidas or Nike: Nike
Tea or Nestea: Tea.
Chocolate or Vanilla: Vanilla!
Cappuccino or Coffee: El Cappucino-ito
LAYER 5: DO YOU...
Smoke: I hate to burn money
Curse: Duh....
Take a Shower: I have a fixation for water. Does that answer your question?
Have a Crush: hehe...what do you think?
Think You've Been In Love: Yes, no , maybe...perhaps
Go To School: Nah..that was two years ago.
Want To Get Married: Yeahpz..
Believe In Yourself: On most issues, yes.
Think Your A Health Freak: I'd laugh to this question..
LAYER 6: IN THE PAST
Drank Alcohol: Yes.
Gone To The Mall: Yes. But I'm not very fond of malls
Been On Stage: I was built for the stage.
Eaten Sushi: Yes
Dyed Your Hair: Yes.
LAYER 7: HAVE YOU EVER...
Played A Stripping Game: No.
Changed Who You Were To Fit In: Don't we all?
LAYER 8: AGE YOU'RE HOPING...
To Be Married: Any age. But not before I own a Lamborghini
LAYER 9: IN A GIRL
Best Eye Colour: Blue
Best Hair Colour: No preference
Short Hair or Long Hair: What's a hairstyle?
LAYER 10: WHAT WERE YOU DOING...
A Minute Ago: Filling in this survey...duh
Hour Ago: Doing calculus, Trigonometric Integration.
4.5 Hours Ago: Sleeping
1 Month Ago: I can't remember
Year Ago: My last day working in Friday's with Jon!
LAYER 11: FINISH THE SENTENCES...
I love: Everything there is to be loved.
I feel: Distracted. So here I am, spending some time away from math.
I hate: I don't hate. I disagree. Hate is a strong word.
I hide: What should not be seen outside.
I miss: All there is to be missed.
I need: To get a life. Seriously
LAYER 12: TAG 5 PEOPLE
1. I can't think of any.
Thursday, March 1, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
haha..it was the last day at Friday's! take that place down!wahaha.XD built for the stage? yeahh! *high fives* and you shouldnt b afraid of falling on stage! when you fall and continue playing, it's even more hradcore rockin!HAHA! lambor eh? i hope you get married soon.=P -sincerely,jonwoo!
Post a Comment