I have so many things to for this week, but yet I just feel like passing time away doing nothing. I have a quiz today, tomorrow and the day after. And on Monday, I have Calculus test. Then on Tuesday, my econs asignment is due. nd quite honestly, the only things that I am looking forward to is physics quiz on thursday and the dedline for my econs assignment. But apart from all of these nonsense, I look forward to the new Formula 1 season which starts this weekend. And the wait is killing me.
I'm still considering whether or not to drop calculus 2 and concentrate on my other subjects, while maintaining my 3.4 cgpa or to continue with calculus and allow my results to drop. Depressing indeed. Who would have ever thought that this would happen? But I guess, that the journey doesn't end here. It took Michael Shumacher 9 attempts to win the Australian Grand Prix. Einstein was a faliure at school. My uncle failed his law exam 7 times, and he now has his own practice, dealing with the most hardcore criminals.
But all I know is, I feel very lazy and incompetent right now.
Tuesday, March 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment