I displayed a great deal of self centeredness today. I had my luxuries take precedence over the needs of my own ******. I know that this day will never come again along the course of this year. But still, I refused to admit this and made a conscious decision to be selfish.
I may have had my pleasures, but it is the one whom I have acted selfishly upon who will feel it for the rest of the day, or maybe the year. I cannot speak too much about it, without revealing any more than I have to. For if you were to know the details of what I did. I would undoubtedly be held at the mercy of your wrath and judgement.
Sacrifices were made for me. But in the spur of the moment, I lost all sense of rationality and behaved like an ingreat. Sometimes, I hold on to unimportant things, most often at the cost of the mental well being of another person. When will I ever change? When will I ever learn how and when to let go?
Sunday, March 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment