Wednesday, January 31, 2007

An Amazing Day

Ahh, today was a blast. I have never seen Dr. William Borges laugh so heartily as he did today. And it still makes me laugh. Even now. We were talking about the computer and how much it has taken 'the lives' away from teenagers these days. And then while arguing for the case, he made a point that during his time, he would rather have talked to girls then to go click a mouse. Old timers... Then Eugene brilliantly pointed out that we still meet girls online and talk to them. I echoed his statement by saying that talking to girls online is far less expensive than it is in real life. At least you didn't have to take them to Starbucks(we constantly make an example of Starbucks in class) or something like that. And with that, he took of his glasses and started laughing his hearts out. He then told me that I should try a career in law. Man, that was certainly a sight worth beholding. Too bad more than 9/10ths of the class weren't there. They were out for a 10 minute break.

Apart from that, I really made alot of noise in Calculus class today. And all of it was over a game of scrabble and a hell lot more. I was quite surprised that no one asked me to shut up and study. But Ms Shanta enjoyed it. And that's what matters the most. Oh yeah, Kazu was caught sleeping in class. Right in front of Ms Shanta. We all then conspired to silently walk out of class and go over to another room, but unfortunately he woke up. And when he did we cheered and clapped like never before.

I taught guitar to a bunch of guys and girls today. One of them was awfully ravishing. Neither was she overdressed or under dressed. I thought of her demeanour as amazing. And I thought that she progressed rather quickly with the guitar, or I guess that it must have been me spending an awful lot of time on her. And while teaching her, Kiu Fung pointed a rather embarrassing fact to me, which I had not realised, and it made me blush. Trust me, you would not want to know what it was. Now I know why the other girls kept staring at me with that 'Dude! what's he doing down there?' smile on their faces. But with that said, I did spend some time teaching the others too. I taught them Guitar 101, I created that 5 minutes before I started teaching. Ikhwan and Christopher also helped out in teaching. I thought they did an amazing job. Too bad there were not enough guitars.

No comments: