Saturday, January 20, 2007
Empty
Hmm, this morning I feel rather empty. I can't seem to comprehend why, but perhaps its just one of those days where the air feels stuffier then usual, the need for human contact seems stronger then usual and everything just seems so different. I started the morning with a good dose of physics and two hours of it has deepened my understanding on kinematics. But, I have alot more to go. I still have vectors. But somehow, I just don't feel like doing it anymore. I feel the flame slowly burning out. But I just can't seem to find more fuel. Maybe, I shall leave home for the relative peace of the concourse at college. Maybe I shall bring my laptop along too. Perhaps then will I find the necessary peace to continue on my journey.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment