Things that I have learnt in the first week of 2007.
1. Waking up too early in the morning is a sin! Big time
2. The stupid quake has caused a communication breakdown in my corner.
3. Never jump to conclusions. It severs relationships and causes poetic mayhem.
4. Economics is not as bad as I thought it would be.
5. Dr. William Borges is an excelent lecturer.
6. I have forgotten a huge portion of my Physics over the past year.
7. I'm an insane blogger. I did 8 posts in 6 days. More then anyone I know.
8. Time passes by really slowly. I really wanna get to the end of the year.
9. My fingers feel like they are on crack.
10.Finding the right one takes years. It took me years to realise!
11.And when you do, you screw up. Big Time!.
12.But then you never really did screw up. You just feel like you did. Somehow.
13.You'd trade anything just to see the person even for a minute. Everything else doesn't seem to matter anymore.
14.So bad that you can't stop dreaming of the person.
15.And when you do, you just don't wanna wake up.
16.And from it I learnt that life is bittersweet. I love both the bitter and the sweet.
17.Not to forget David's grandma. She fell ill. But I learnt that she is doing better now. Thankfully.
18.Sometimes Its hard to say what I really feel because my words seem too good to be true. So much so that they seem fake. I honestly feel that way, I do, but I guess I'd better tone down.
19. Smashing Pumpkins are reuniting and going on tour in 2008.
Ahh...thats about all... I really don't know what else I learnt. But learning is a lifelong journey. Its one classroom that no one can escape from. Too bad its teacher ain't Jessica Alba or Bridget Monaghan..hehe
Saturday, January 6, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment