Monday, January 15, 2007

Celebrating Chinese New Year on Valentines Day

You know what, I think that my college's so called 'Internet policy' of making students have such a tough time logging into fun sites, such as their blog really stinks. I mean, what has this world come to when a student gets caught by Mr. Jess for watching inappropriate material on college computers? Not that I do it of course. But honestly, how do you even reconcile the fact that this 'Internet policy' just caused me precious time by giving me a hard time logging into this blog? And due to this, I have very little time left to write because the library attendant is already doing her rounds and turning off the lights on the upper floors.Sigh... But what can I say? A ridiculous day just got more ridiculous. So ridiculous, that I don't know where to start. But lets just say that it has to do with unearthly board meeting hours, being told a story that I had already dubiously anticipated, a Chinese new year celebration on valentines day in which the banner was painted pink and had little oranges on it instead of hearts. The artist seemed rather confused to me. How could you paint a Chinese new year banner pink? And how could you not acknowledge the fact that valentines day falls on the 14Th of February? I mean, what idiot would do such a thing? Celebrate Chinese new year on valentines day? Bah! The world has gone mad I tell you! And last but not least, having a day where no one, and I mean absolutely no one made any sense at all. But thank god for Dr. William. Its always a joy attending his class. At least he made sense. But anyways, I have to go. I have a board meeting in about half an hours time to discuss about the music fest. Yes a 6pm meeting on a week which I really need to get studying! Perfect sense, no?

No comments: