Saturday, January 13, 2007
Letters Written With Blood
Its kind of amazing how words,no matter how simple it is, can really change a persons point of view or even melt one to bits in a matter of seconds. Moments ago, I had intended to write an entry titled 'The Fallout'. I had dreamt of and carefully constructed its words for almost 2 days. I remember falling into an abstraction for about 30 minutes in the bathroom while taking a bath. The events that occurred in 'The Fallout' engendered emotions that I never thought I could feel. The words for the intended post consumed me so much that time just flew by me and not to mention the expensive water bill that my parents are about to incur at the end of the month due to my long escapades in the bathroom. Sometimes, I would walk around in a dazed state. My body and mind were in two different places. And I have been called mad because of it. Imagine seeing someone smiling and frowning for no reason, unaccompanied, all in a matter of minutes. That was me. But all those feelings, all those words, all those time spent came to nothing a mere moments ago when I read it. Maybe I will write 'The Fallout' after all. But, its words will lay bare before you without the fiery passion that had engulfed its existence exactly from the moment of its conception right up to the moment of its seemingly inevitable creation. I will write it. I will write it to bear testament to how destructive a humans mind can get when faced with uncertainty. I will write it to bear testament to the excoriation and retortful statements that I made towards an innocent soul who made a mistake created by myself. Sometimes, so very often have I wondered, how I could I have possibly given life to such contemptuous words and feelings towards the person who innocently stood by me like a pole and who gave me so many things to smile about. Perhaps this will teach us all, a lesson that will save all of us from the gibbets of unnecessary obloquy and subverted contempt and prejudice towards events that ambiguates the intentions of a person and the person itself or at least what we see out of those events.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment