Friday, January 19, 2007
The Good Life
Here I am, once again getting all screwed up that I'm gonna have another quiz in about 3 hours time. Obviously I have done as much, perhaps more to the best of my abilities to prepare for the quiz. But somehow, no matter how hard I try, I still feel like I could have done more. But heck, that's my nature. Well, the worries doesn't end here. I've still got a list of tasks awaiting completion. For instance, I have a physics quiz next week, Thursday. And according to the rate at which we are completing the syllabus for Calculus 2, a probable test on Friday and also according to rumours, an Economics Test on Friday or Tuesday also. Dr. William Borges might sneak in one of his pop quizzes too. He always does it. So we'll just have to wait and see. Well, that's all for the tests and quizzes. As for assignments, I still have 2 lab reports to hand up next week. But thankfully, Ms. Jerry said that we only have to pass up one next week and the other one on the following week. Oh yeah, physics test is in 2 weeks time. But honestly, as a refute to contrary belief, I am really enjoying all of this. Reason being, it always keeps me on my heels and always in a mood to gun for the sharp end of the yardstick. If only that were the case in high school. Anyways, today, after college, I'm gonna play pool with Sara and gang, then go jamming with my band. We have a gig on valentines day. But apart from all of those, I have one very important target today. Go and talk to that new girl in calculus class. I didn't get to do it the last time around because she was too busy with registering. So I'll do it today. Wish me luck.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment