Friday, January 26, 2007

Exasperated

Sometimes, it is better to go with the flow then to excoriate heavily the decisions of those who may very well be the ones who will soon decide whether or not to put you into office. As much as I intend to sound my intelect and common sense to them, I understand that it would be much wiser of me to just sit back and watch them crumble while saying 'Hey look, I Told You So'. Perhaps sticking to this plan of action would make my views more appreciated the the way it currently is. But what can I say? When common sense fails to prevail, chaos ensues. And while chaos ensues, the top spot is left unguarded. And when left unguarded, thats when I come in bearing the staff of the saviour. I wish to argue my case no further for doing so would only give away my true take on the matter and allow for precautionary measures to be taken against me. So I shall leave you all in a state of wonder as to what may be the fillings of this post.

No comments: