The date is the 10th of January 2006...i mean 7. 2007. And the day is Wednesday. The time, exactly 5.05. Its barely reached the midpoint of the week and I'm already feeling extremely worn out. And I'm facing the daunting prospect of spending the entire weekend behind tonnes of books.
You see, as of today, I already have a long list of tasks that needs completing and I'm expecting more to come. Sad I know. I have a physics quiz tomorrow. One that I have yet to study for, but I still remain bullish about my chances. Then there is the Calculus 2 quiz this friday. I did my homework twice already and I stll feel like I need to do more. Somehow, I'm never satisfied, no matter how prepared I am. Not that I'm complaining, but I guess thats what success stories are made from right? Well, not only that, I have just been chosen to organize the MPO trip which will be happening pretty soon. And I doubt that I will be getting any sleep over it. But then again, I guess that sacrifices have to be made in order to gain success right? Afterall, my ultimate target to gain presidency of the Music Club still remains as strong as ever.
Fortunately, I will have some breathing space available tomorrow as I only have physics class which I hope will finish before 10. Thus allowing me to have more time to prepare for my other unfinished tasks. So, I do hope that I continue to have a good week ahead of me and that nohing would hinder me from current jobs at hand.
But as of now, I feel really exhausted and I have got no choice but to go and study soon.
Wednesday, January 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment