Anna Lee,
Yesterday you asked me,
Why havent you asked me?
And I answered I dont know
Maybe It's not the time.
But then,
You asked me,
Aren't you going to ask me?
And I said,
Maybe someday I will.
Someday, but not today.
Then you asked me,
How long do I have to wait?
And I asked,
Would you say yes,
If I aksed you now?
.
.
.
Well the answer is,
There is no such person as Anna Lee or anybody like that. I do realise that a few people have been assuming alot of things. Things like who these words are meant for and stuff like that. Honestly, its meant for no one. I've said this one too many times, and I dont mind saying it again. Don't assume anything.
These words are just for creative purposes only. Thats all there is to it. No more no less. Furthermore, If I really did have someone in mind, don't you think I'd let the person know instead of me writing it here? And don't you think that I'd be a little bit more private about it?
Wednesday, January 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment