Friday, January 19, 2007

Another Good Day

What a day! Well for starters, Calculus quiz was a blast. I'm expecting another perfect score. But honestly, I pity the guy who sat beside me during the quiz. Because, while I was doing the test, I was talking to myself, loud and clear for my entire row to hear me! I was so tensed up when I got the paper that I practically repeated every word which I wrote. And quite so often, would I let go of loud sighs. And everytime I managed to answer the question correctly, I would pump my fist in the air. I just hope that I did not annoy the class. Oh yeah, about that chick, no I did not get to talk to her today. I saw her rushing out of class right after the quiz. But I did manage to make a first impressions about her. And yes, Ping Fuan was rather annoyed that I hadn't managed to even get her name. So much for setting targets. So I guess I'll have to wait till monday 8 am. Sigh. And I do hope that the weekend will pass by in the blink of an eye. But then again, I'm hoping that the weekend would last forever so that I'll have all the time I need to study for my upcoming tests and quizzes.
Apart from living the one word which I so oftenly repeat, I did have some time for fun today. I managed to play pool with Kiu Fung, Lawrence and Christopher. Then I went jamming with my band. And the journey to jam was also a very interesting one. It had to do with closed studios and missing drummers. But, we still had fun anyways. After that, I retuned home. Marcus's mom sent me home. So a big thank you to her. But after I returned home, I went back to doing the thing I o best. STUDY THE HISTORY OF THE UNITED STATES!!! And I did manage to complete a few parts. I'm now at the gold mining age. I'll be going on to the industrial revolution soon, after I have written this entry. So there you have it. A brief picture of what I put myself through everyday just to make sure that I finish at the sharp end of events.

No comments: