Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Title?

No calculus quiz this Friday!!!!! Yes ladies and gentlemen, calculus quiz has indeed been postponed from this Friday to next Monday. Definitely a relief for me. Now I wont be as bogged down as I thought I would be. So now I can use the extra time to study for Physics and Economics which will occur on Thursday and Friday, respectively. And my weekends? Well, I've gotta study for Calculus and Physics and not to forget, 120 pages of American History. So what this means is, I will have more time on the rest of the weekdays, but lesser time on the weekends. But enough of all the studying mumbo jumbo.

Today, I reached another 'milestone'. I spoke on the mike in front of 30 or 40 maybe 50 people for the first time. Well, it was scary. But I doubt anyone understood a word of what I said because I couldn't even understand what I was saying. Then later, Chia Yee told me that I did not do a good job on the mike. He only heard bits and pieces of what I had said. But honestly, I was a wee bit panicky on the mike. A perfect start no? But later on, during the games, I think I did a pretty good job. Not perfect, but a good job nontheless. But I still believe that I sounded like an American or a British person while speaking on the mike.

No comments: