Friday, January 12, 2007

Of Cold Sweat and Demon Judges

The time is now 9.15. My heart seems to have shifted into 7th gear, racing down the streets of nervousness at speeds of up to 345 kilometers per hour. In about 3 hours time, I'll be sitting for my calculus quiz. Though the weight age of the quiz is not very heavy, every mark still counts. I speak of this from past experience. If only I did not loose 5 marks due to careless mistakes in the previous semester, I would have gotten an much needed A for calculus instead. But I ended up with a B.
My hands tremble as I break out in cold sweat. My palms as wet as a swamp. All these happen I soak up the much enjoyed pressure of my need to stay at the top. I have prepared for it as much as I possibly could. But now, I have to face the judge. But I will face him with courage, for I understand that I carry with me all the weapons that I will ever need to win the case. My lawyer to is insanely imaginative. So, I guess I'll see you all in court.

No comments: