Whew! Looks like I'm just in the nick of time to tuck one post into my blog before the day officially ends. And not to forget, continuing the tradition of updating this blog once a day at least for everyday of the year. But then again, I doubt anybody has the required amount of stamina or even the required amount of interest to actually sieve through this blog to understand what it means. This goes out to everyone, save for those who actually enjoy my razzmatazz of intricate language. But anyways, I'm not about to sit here and type about blogging or anything in that respect.
But I shall let all of you in on my latest 'achievements' for the day.
Achievement No.1: I painted a banner for the first time in my life. And for this I would like to thank Ms. Chew Jiar Li, Ms. Wong Kallistar, Ms. Hazwani, Mr. Christopher Lim and not forgetting Mr. Kenneth Bong for tirlessly teaching me to paint without having to spill paint all over the banner.
Achievement No.2: I studied from 12pm until 7pm. Anyhing to say?
But thats all for today I guess. For those of you who look to my blog for communicative inspiration, I have to appologize for the lack of showy displays. I hope you understand that it is almost 12 and I need to post this blog now. Therfore, the mesiness. I'll make it up to you guys and girls next time around.
Saturday, January 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment